Wall sawing is performed on vertical surfaces when a new doorway, window or HVAC openings are needed. Wall sawing employs a diamond blade on a track-mounted system that can be used for vertical or horizontal cuts. These saws run on hydraulic or electric power and are also commonly referred to as concrete track saws. Wall sawing allows for precise cuts in both concrete and masonry structures.
Wall sawing can be performed on on material up to 30″ deep. Cutting can also be performed from both sides of the wall, giving a total depth of up to 60″. If your opening requires a specific angle through the concrete, we can accommodate.
Typical Applications Include:
- Straight, smooth finished openings in walls, ceilings, and floors
- Accurately sized, fixture ready openings
- Bevel cutting for a chamfered edge
- Flush cutting against the surface
- Openings cut thru reinforced concrete, precast concrete, brick, cinderblock, and other structural materials
- Openings cut thru floors and walls
- Openings cut for doors, windows, dock levelers, crawl space access, brick ledges, ducts and pipes thru floors and walls
We can cut to remove part or all of existing walls and curb and openings for large diameter pipes.
We use diesel hydraulic, electric hydraulic and air powered saws
We can cut to a maximum depth of 27” from one side
Commercial, industrial, medical, and residential work. Clean, efficient, and quiet